Project Wonderful...is Wonderful!  

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Have you tried Project Wonderful yet? I love this program! See those ads there on the right side? That's Project Wonderful. You can pay to get your ad put there. I have them on three of my blogs and if you set a minimum price you will be sailing.

Just a word of caution though...it takes a little getting used to in the beginning. When they ask you to approve an ad you are just approving the look of it. The bids are up to the advertisers. It took me a bit to get used to that part of the whole process. They barter between each other for getting the spot.

During the day you will notice your prices being different. Sometimes my ads are at .10 cents and then others are at .40 cents. You can use the money you get to advertise or get it deposited into your paypal. I have already recieved a payment to my paypal.

I must be confusing you. If I am ... I'm sorry... Check out Project Wonderful!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips