I'm Sorry....  

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


I'm sorry if I haven't really written anything personal lately. I am really sad about my cat. You know the house is so empty without him here. My patience is nil. My daughter does whatever she wants. I don't know why she bothers to ask me things when she just goes ahead and does the thing anyways. I never knew that a loss of a pet could be so draining. Poor Ty still doesn't understand that Gilbert isn't coming back.


But for good news. I went to my post op check up and I got cleared to resume my normal activities after one more week. I can't tell you how different I feel. There was so many advantages of having the hysterectomy. It was so nice to be able to pack for a trip and not wonder if may be it will come. I swear every time I went to my grandmother's house when I was younger there it was my Monthly curse!! And that's how it felt for me!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ I'm Sorry....

  • lisa q.
    August 16, 2007 at 7:46 p.m.  

    i'm so sorry hon...i know how devastating losing a pet can be...they are, after all, a beloved member of the family and the grief is just as real...

    so glad to hear you got good news from the doctor! yay!

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips