Field Trip Day!  

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today we had a Field Trip...(the coolest thing is that I spelled that right!). It was like to this Pioneer village thing. I was going to upload my pics but I will put them in later. I took like 110 pictures there. The bad thing is that my recyclable batteries are dead...they won't recharge anymore. So I will have to get some more. Just another thing to spend money on. Thank goodness I have like a million writing jobs! So, we had a pancake breakfast there...pancakes good...sausage (was it even considered meat???)...orange juice good. Then we started to look around the old houses. These are all original period houses that were in the city or the surroundings and they moved them to this place. The one house there is freaky...the last time I went there I took about five pictures with a disposable and when I developed them all the pictures were there...except the ones that I took in that house! Very freaky!!

So anyways I had a fun day going on rides with the kids...cuddling with the horses. The one horse kept nuzzling against me. It was a nice feeling. Unlike other city folk (which I am not!) I was all for it. Then the other horse got mad and charged at me and the horse. He stopped at the fence and I wasn't scared. I was more scared for the kids...

So anyways, this is why I am writing...I had such a good day with the kids. Jenny was laughing and we were joking around...and I forgot how my daughter and I aren't really not getting along. But then we come home and everything is back to normal. I just want her to do the chores and she says after supper. Well she ate and they aren't done. Next it will be when Ty goes to bed. But I have to lay down with Ty and she just can't focus. So then she will be out here while I am trying to write my articles I do before I go to bed.

I never have time to relax by the end of the night. Most of the time lately I am just so pooped at night I don't finish up my work. I can't...I can't think...I am just fuming about it. Thanks for listening....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Field Trip Day!

  • confessing7girl
    July 26, 2007 at 1:54 a.m.  

    u had a great time there!! i wanna see the pictures of the old haunted house!!!!! hehehehehe

  • lisa q.
    July 26, 2007 at 10:46 a.m.  

    glad your field trip was fun...try to focus on that, on the good...take deep breaths, try a meditation or positive affirmation video...there are some my Living The Secret blog, or just go to youtube and do a search...close your eyes, listen, and relax! it'll do wonders! :P

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips