SUNDAY FAVORITES  

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hello...Sorry I took so long to write...I was just at the local "carnival", now at this "carnival" there are celebrities running all over the place. I had my camera ready and didn't see one!!! Anyways, we see celebrities here all the time (yeah everyone but me! only person I have seen is Bret Hart!) But anyways, my kitty, Belle is doing awesome. My Gilbert was crying this morning because he couldn't find her...it was so cute. So to keep with the theme I am saying my Sunday Favorite today is:

Sleeping Kitten, Dancing Dog-She also tagged me and since I am not doing them anymore I will show my link love to this feature. Theresa is quite the character so you need to go see her and her cat Bobby...I know all about him!! Meow!!!

Have a good night everybody!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ SUNDAY FAVORITES

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips