How Bad is this???  

Friday, July 13, 2007



I saw this clip and I was very mad. How come if a toddler is being annoying they get kicked off? I don't know, I guess I can see the point of the other passengers too but I found they were quite rude to her. What do you think?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ How Bad is this???

  • April
    July 14, 2007 at 3:21 AM  

    I personally feel that if you don't want to put up with other people, then buy a first class ticket and shut the fuck up already. Yes, kids are annoying. I have two of them and they annoy the hell out of me sometimes. Other peoples kids annoy me all the time too. Its something we have to live with and I see no way around it unless you buy your own island and isolate yourself from everyone else. If all the kid was doing was saying "bye bye plane" over and over again, then that attendant was being a stupid bitch. That kid was doing what he should be doing. He's a freakin' kid, that's what they do!

  • Taylor_Blue
    July 14, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

    Thanks April...very well put! :)

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips